• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

imagine my horror!!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
last night i decided that it was time to trust edward and bella to have free range of the living room overnight.

i went to bed and left the bedroom door open and literally slept with one ear open.

i was woken at about 08.00 with a sound that i can only describe a someone throwing a gas fire out of the door:shock:

i dashed downstairs, expecting the worst possible scenario and what did i find? two little buns sitting in the hay station enjoying a morning munch session.

when i opened the curtains i saw some workmen in the house opposite ripping out gas fires and installing cental heating!!

PHEW!!!

How could you not trust your bunnies....Disgraceful if you ask me.....**wanders off shaking head..not trusting 2 bunnies.....indeed**.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How could you not trust your bunnies....Disgraceful if you ask me.....**wanders off shaking head..not trusting 2 bunnies.....indeed**.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bella i trust, she's quite meek but she has been known for "phantom piddling", edward is much more nosey "mr. sticky-beak" they've only been with me for just over a week so we are all still getting to know one another.

nearly had heart failure today when edward jumped on the sofa (not a problem) but then tried to jump onto the back of the sofa where there is a drop behind, he could have landed on top of the bunny tunnel or got stuck on the top of the radiator.

my room was bunny-proofed for a lager bun so i may have to make some adjustments to accomodate two "ickle" buns!!:love:

Hee hee - how could a bunny possibly ever do anything naughty???? How could a bunny possibly doing anything? :shock:

Back