• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a difference a friend makes

gizmo01

Warren Scout
Percy Roo has been a different bunny since we found him a doe-friend the other day so now Lela has come to live with us hes become all soppy and cuddly with people instead of nippy and difficult so all you single bun owners this maybe something for you to concider :):)

Cooper was like that - when we got him he kept to himself, hated being held, never used to stay on my lap. Was a terrible hay eater and barely touched his veggies.
I then got him a friend who I kept seperate as they werent neutered but they saw eachother through the cages and he completely changed. He loved stretching out on my lap getting pet, hes a great hay eater and chomps his veg now quickly and he loves attention.

Sadly the bond didn't work so Coopers by himself again, but hopefully he will be with Willow after she gets speyed.

Back