• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit poo

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
I am abit moddy at the moment but can anyone else make sense out of this or am i just being moody :lol:

Im moving in with my sister at the end of the month, and they want me to put my rabbit hutches on the grass near her bunnies, im not haoopy with that as i worry about the foxes but i will just make the hucth extra secure BUT... wait for this......

I put out her bunnies in the run and I normally move my bunnies runs around so they have new grass ect but they don't like to move there run around to much as they said the children may eat the poo or run in it! HELLO!!!!!! :censored: its only grass and food so what if they eat abit keep a eye on them!!

Does anyone else agree with this?

Im just in a bad mood so please forgive mw if im p*ssed off about some thing so minor BUT MY BUNNIES are my babies and want them to have the best in life!!

I think if you are staying with your sister you probably have to stick by their rules.

I move my runs every day. But I have friends with children who won't let them sit or play on my backgarden except on the decking/patio for fear they may encounter a poo. I just leave them to it!

Agree with Pix. I think if it's your sister's home that you are moving into, then you really have to go along with what she says. It sounds like your buns will still have access to their run and space, so they won't be particularly disadvantaged by not being moved around. Can you pick some nice big handfuls of grass for them instead?

I'd tell her loads of kids have eaten bunny poo and nothign has happend and that it isn't exactly like dog poo is it!?
If she has bunnies she must expect poo. Sorry but I am just stubbon and pig-headed when it comes to things like this. Plus it doesn't help I dislike children and have no sympathy if they get sick by eating bunn poops :lol:

:wave: Oh yes I understand that i will have to go by her rules and theys totally understandable but my bunnies are used to moving around the garden ect.... I will get them loads of fresh grass without a doubt lol.

I will say about load of kids have eaten rabbit poo :lol:

Back