• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur and vaccinations together

carolineclair

Warren Scout
I'm sure the vet will clarify this tomorrow but I kind of trust views on here through experience of bunny ownership as much as my vets.

Were going as her sneezing has come back (no mucus in eyes or nose) and I just want her to double check again her breathing etc. While I'm there I was going to ask for her VHD vac to be done (assuming all is healthy with regards the sneezes) but she is currently on day 5 of panacur so wondered if that's even an option?! Can she have both?

Thanks x

If it were me I think I would put off the VHD vaccination just till the sneezes have been sorted and the end of the Panacur course. Bunnies should be in good health when vaccinated. See what the vet says though.

If it were me I think I would put off the VHD vaccination just till the sneezes have been sorted and the end of the Panacur course. Bunnies should be in good health when vaccinated. See what the vet says though.

^^^^^ this. My vet would not vaccinate for Myxi when Basil had Snuffles and was on a course of Panacur:)

Back