• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snuffles?

amysb86

Alpha Buck
what do people mean exactly when they say their bunny has the snuffles? is it just the odd sneeze? or more than that? just want to know what to look out for ?

Discharge from the nose, usually white. Sometimes runny eyes too.

The odd sneeze could be from dust or bedding. :wave:

Snuffles is a bacterial infection usually.

Discharge from the nose, usually white. Sometimes runny eyes too.

The odd sneeze could be from dust or bedding. :wave:

Snuffles is a bacterial infection usually.

oh thats good they all have very clean dry little noses eyes and bums as i check daily , i love this site but it opens ur eyes to so many problems that bunnehs suffer with it makes me a little paranoid that i wont pick up on a problem quick enough lol im a bun hypochondriac

oh thats good they all have very clean dry little noses eyes and bums as i check daily , i love this site but it opens ur eyes to so many problems that bunnehs suffer with it makes me a little paranoid that i wont pick up on a problem quick enough lol im a bun hypochondriac

That's a good thing. You'll notics quickly. :)

I have one bun with health issues and I've been able to pick up on them and treat him quickly. But there are so many that I haven't seen in person but I still like to read up. When my friend's rabbit got a lump on his ear I was quickly able to tell her it was from the myxi injection and when Grim pulled out a nail I knew to put flour on it to stop the bleeding. But it does make you worry!

That's a good thing. You'll notics quickly. :)

I have one bun with health issues and I've been able to pick up on them and treat him quickly. But there are so many that I haven't seen in person but I still like to read up. When my friend's rabbit got a lump on his ear I was quickly able to tell her it was from the myxi injection and when Grim pulled out a nail I knew to put flour on it to stop the bleeding. But it does make you worry!
ooo he pulled out a nail omg the poor dear bet that hurt brilliant you know what to do though :D bet he got lots of cuddles after that x

Back