• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser says thank you to Auntie Ali (herb nomming!)

Nom nom nom. :love: Eating is obviously so exhausting that he needs a lie down at the end. :lol::lol:

Was Spenser playing the "how many herbs can i eat in 30 seconds" game? :shock:

How fast were they nommed :lol:

The herbs were a gift, and I'm not very sure what they were. :oops:

Graham, if you think that's fast you should see him eating a bean leaf - I don't think he even chews! :shock:

Graham, if you think that's fast you should see him eating a bean leaf - I don't think he even chews! :shock:

C'mon then :shock: don't tease - let's see it! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I think this when I give the buns Mint. I think they just breathe it in!

You are very welcome m'lord. :wave: I am so pleased you love them. There was a mixture of mint, rasp leaves, mixed salad leaves, sage and coriander flowers all fresh out of the garden!:D

You are very welcome m'lord. :wave: I am so pleased you love them. There was a mixture of mint, rasp leaves, mixed salad leaves, sage and coriander flowers all fresh out of the garden!:D

That sounds almost as good as my breakfast.:)

Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, banana and two weetabix. All drizzled with lashings of milk!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

We could almost share Spenser..................sorry....HRH!!!!!:lol::lol:

Aww. It's lovely to see the boy in motion..... and then flopped!! He's gorgeous Susan and it's lovely to see him enjoying greens!!

And what a lovely Scottish accent, if I may be so bold!!:D

ok Thicko newbie here... mixed salad leaves? I have quite a few kinds of lettuce growing that I make mixed salads out of.. I was under the impression buns aren't allowed lettuce, or is it just a certain kind of lettuce?

My buns arn't fussed bu herbs, mint or basil sits around untill there is nothing left, then they eat it. sunflower leaves they ADORE and rasperry leaves and stalks they inhale.

They aren't allowed iceberg lettuce but most others are ok, the leaves in this mix are dark and homegrown so fine. There was a recent thread about this started by GrahamL.:wave::wave:

Back