• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**cough,choke,gag**

Clover has turned into a Moult Monster again :shock: I'm plucking handfuls of fur out every time I go down there at the moment!

I washed a throw today, covered in chinnie fur. Was out in the garden with one of those sticky rolls to get rid of lint. Took me 20 minutes.:lol::lol:

A nice cuppa to help it go down. :lol:

I had to take Pickles to the vet on Saturday, and the clouds of bunny fluff everywhere, I should think the vet's still coughing! Does anyone else find their bun seriously goes into moult mode at the vet?

I had to take Pickles to the vet on Saturday, and the clouds of bunny fluff everywhere, I should think the vet's still coughing! Does anyone else find their bun seriously goes into moult mode at the vet?

Epic moults here anyways, but yes.....its nerves,isnt it??

Don't open your mouth when you groom them ;) :lol:

I try groom them outside when it's windy, and stand in a position where the fur blows away from me (the poor neighbours must have fur all over their garden :oops:) but I always feel like I have some up my nose or in my eye :roll:

Although I think they do it just to get their own back on us, and to stake their claim as you belong to me, you are my bunny mummy no-one else's.

My 5 did this to me when I took them to the vet earlier in the week. I looked like a right hairy mess when I left. :lol:

Just tell anyone that stares it's angora!

Im currently covered,my bed is covered,and the house needs a hoover.But it can wait till tomorrow.
Bird is noshing and chucking seed....but thats a different mess and a different story altogether...:roll:

Back