• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini rex's

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
could people post pictures of their mini rex's please im just wondering how big ploppet will get, she is still very small and looking back on pictures of her when she was younger she asnt grown all that much :/

before i go rushing her to the vets for check up to see she is the normal size i want to be sure shes not supposed to be diddy?

My 2 girls are both mini rexes and are around 2kg each. They are both now 4 years old.

DSCF13761.jpg

DSCF13751.jpg

DSCF13521.jpg

i have a few mini rex and i find my they may get chunky but none are massive
this is flash 12 weeks
DSCF0147.jpg

chud 12 weeks
DSCF0152.jpg

Sonic 10 weeks
DSCF0174.jpg

Violet 4 months
GEDC2228.jpg

Reggie 4 month astrex rex and very small
GEDC2241.jpg

Bob aprox 3-4 years
GEDC2322.jpg

i just died of cuteness!

poppet is about 16-17 weeks now and still seems the small...
could i request a picture of one of your full grown rexies next to a toilet roll tube?

(i can get a better idea of size comparison... im not odd:lol: )

ahhh my mind is at rest she is just a little smaller than your two..:love::love:
i do adore rex's is everyone else's rex as soft as butter?

hurricanehoney your bridge bun frankie is stunning<3

ahhh my mind is at rest she is just a little smaller than your two..:love::love:
i do adore rex's is everyone else's rex as soft as butter?

hurricanehoney your bridge bun frankie is stunning<3

my male rexes all seem to be fine and love attention and i have few females that are alright but the others are little monsters sometimes lol even my neautered female

could people post pictures of their mini rex's please im just wondering how big ploppet will get, she is still very small and looking back on pictures of her when she was younger she asnt grown all that much :/

before i go rushing her to the vets for check up to see she is the normal size i want to be sure shes not supposed to be diddy?

:lol::lol::lol: I'm so immature! :lol:

All beautiful! :love::love:

Back