• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corner Litter Trays

Alicia

Mama Doe
Sorry I've been asking a lot of questions today :oops: My rabbits have a cat litter tray which needs replacing, and I was thinking of getting a corner litter tray because it doesn't take up so much space in the hutch, but my rabbits are dwarf lops (I think) and are quite big so are they ok to use or not? If they are can someone recommend one, because I don't know what size I'd need for them.

I use one of those for Lady - the larger size, but she puts her bum over the corner and pees over the edge :lol: so I've just changed her to a square one instead :lol:

p@h do corner litter trays in 3 sizes. the largest one is the one i have for bella and she uses it really well, no mess at all :wave:

p@h do corner litter trays in 3 sizes. the largest one is the one i have for bella and she uses it really well, no mess at all :wave:
Do the rabbits stand in the corner litter tray? So, should I get one big enough that Archie and Molly can fully get into, my Mum thinks they just pee over the side into the tray :lol:

Do the rabbits stand in the corner litter tray? So, should I get one big enough that Archie and Molly can fully get into, my Mum thinks they just pee over the side into the tray :lol:

ok wait a min, i got loads of pics of bella in her tray :lol:

012-15.jpg

bella in said litter tray (though now she has a pink one :) )

you can get really tiny ones and jasper has the medium one but bella has a big tush i got her the big one :lol:

x

Not wanting to put you off, but Spenser would only use his corner litter tray for sleeping under or as a digging box. When I introduced a Wilkos washing-up basin he took to it straight away. :roll:

All my buns have refused to use a corner tray, but they like rectangle ones. I think all bunnies are different :wave:

Mine pair aren't interested in a corner litter tray - so that one has become a hay mountain for them to munch on quite happily.

Mine got annoyed with the corner trays, even the big ones cos they couldn't dig and forage in the hay.

I tried a corner-tray for mine. But they just kept tipping it over and gettin annoyed with it - it's in the shed with plantpot saucers in it!!

i have lost one of our corner ones..must have lent it to someone:oops:

but the blue/purple one weve got weve had since 2005....its been used by all our buns over time...oh my a frecnhie butt in it is so funny..but i agree....they find the lowest edge and seem to love peeing over it!!

the hooge one i got bertie and is no longer available form dee millens site..is a massive corner one..designed for a puppy..and has the lowest entry point. hes managed to go to sleep int here..with frenchie wifey bluebell:shock:

sometimes they fit the cages and hutches better as the square hibac ones seem to leave a silly gap..which is pretty redundant!

ooh thats a hooge litter tray..from pets at home!!?

Back