• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Medicine Cupboard?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hey

I'm thinking of putting together a little medicine box of things that I may need for the rabbits in an emergency, such as stasis. What have you got and what would you recommend?

I've got everything and the kitchen sink and have used it. Are you ready for this.

Recovery food
syringes 1ml, 2mil, 20ml, 5ml
needles blue, green, orange
metacam (prescription only)
septrin (prescription only)
baytril (prescription only)
depocillin in fridge (prescription only)
manuka honey
gripe water
infacol
pure fruit and veg baby food
fibreplex
panacur
hibiscrub
probiotic
scissors
nail trimmers
cotton buds
sterile cotton wool
sudacrem
vasoline

I'm just wondering if I need to buy a sachet or two of Oxbow Critical care, because I got some Supreme Recovery from the vet when Milly had stasis and she didn't particularly like it, so would buying another brand be better? How long will an unopened sachet last for?

I'm just wondering if I need to buy a sachet or two of Oxbow Critical care, because I got some Supreme Recovery from the vet when Milly had stasis and she didn't particularly like it, so would buying another brand be better? How long will an unopened sachet last for?

My lot don't like science recovery either. They usually have a good date on them sachets.

Back