• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster bunnies

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Some more photos of my foster buns - the babies are really growing now - but that's not surprising considering how much they eat!

(Excuse me being in some of the photos - I am NOT photogenic but a friend took the photos).

Cherry (Mummy bun) having a snuggle. She is slowly getting more relaxed when I hold her.

KarenandCherrysnuggles.jpg

Me having a lovely cuddle with Berry. She is soooo cute:love:

KarenandBerrySnuggles.jpg

I let Apple and Berry explore the settee. Apple loved one of my soft toys.

AppleandsofttoyAug11.jpg

And finally having a lovely cuddle of both babies. They smell of hay and baby bunny - bliss:love:

Karensnugglingbabybunnies.jpg

Oh wow, the babies Berry and Apple do look alot bigger.:love::love::love:

Whats happening about the possibility of adopting Apple ?

Haven't heard anything from Kris. Will PM her again now. I will be so upset if Apple can't stay:(

I am not surprised the babies look bigger. I can't believe how much they eat. They clamour at the edge of the pen at breakfast and supper time and literally within minutes their pellets and veg have gone. They are all good hay eaters too and get through a lot of that.

I don't want Cherry to put on weight as she doesn't need to but the babies could do with filling out a bit, despite how much I am giving them. They do bounce around in the run a lot so are using up energy all day.

A friend noticed the babies still suckling when he was over the other evening. I've never seen that before but it is what was happening. Poor Cherry - Apple and Berry are far too old now - it must hurt her nipples. I am hoping she is stopping them as I've not seen it since.

They are all adorable and I will miss them when they leave - but not the mess in my lounge. The varnish has come off my floorboards where their urine soaks through the newspaper.

Back