• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pub animals..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I thought the pub near my boyfriends house had managed to get that pitch of "if we get rabbits and guinea pigs then parents will bring their children and stay longer" ...And for 2 weeks I thought they had 'got rid of them'. But no, the moved the hens where they used to have geese, 2 goats, 3 sheep and a shetland pony together in a VERY small area. And put the rabbit hutch back in the corner.. I don't know if they have rabbits and/or piggies in there.. It's a 4ft hutch although it does have a 6ft run. Next to a huge bouncy castle.. Whereas the pub down the road from that one has one of those double 4ft hutches (2 separate hutches) with a rabbit in the top one and a guinea pig in the bottom one, no run. Next to the children's play area ... It's so irritating:evil:

:shock::( poor buns and piggies

i can only imagine how the hens, geese, goats, sheep, and pony are kept :(

:shock::( poor buns and piggies

i can only imagine how the hens, geese, goats, sheep, and pony are kept :(

It was terrible. On a fair sized area ...for maybe the 2 goats :roll: But it was about 3 meters flat and 6 meters at a 30 degree angle at least.. Poor pony could hardly move for the amount of mud/straw/hay on the floor and the huge hay manger in the middle that was full of straw :roll: logic? I just feel like going to both pubs and saving them.. The hens now have a good sized area but it's ruined by the fact they have a hen house inside the run even though they have a massive shed for them.

The pub in the next village to me have a big pond outside and ducks in a 6 x 6 pen with little house, water and food in. They get let out in the morning and are free to go as they please but always go back at night because they obviously love it :) they are so well looked after, get blankets and everything in the winter and if the pond freezes they break the ice for them. Very nice home for them :)

Last edited:
That is really bad :censored:

My bunnies are pub bunnies, but they are well and truly happy :D shame not all of them are!

That's just stupid. They would get much more success form investing in a decent play area. Kids will be entertained for hours with swings and slides but rabbits are a little boring for young kids to be honest.

Back