• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quite proud of myself

Alicia

Mama Doe
I just managed to talk myself out of getting a rabbit that I've seen advertised :lol: I'm glad I've managed to do that otherwise I'll end up with hundreds of rabbits that I just couldn't say no to :lol:

well done but dont u want to be crazy bun lady :lol::lol:

:lol: My friend was at my house a few days ago and she phoned her Mum to ask for a lift home and I heard her Mum say 'ok, so you're at guinea-pig girls house?' :lol:

What's wrong with another rabbit? As long as you know what you are taking on and know that you can manage and handle that bunnies responsibility what's the problem? I'd love to be known as a crazy bunny [or another animal here] lady - at least people would know I cared about animals, would know where to turn for advice and help in their hour of need, and I'd be crazy (who wants to be normal - maybe that's just me) :D

I'd love to get more rabbits, and I can afford another rabbit, but I couldn't afford another pair, and I don't want to risk bonding another rabbit with Archie and Molly because I don't think it would work. I'm waiting for a while until they can move into a shed (which will hopefully be in the next year or two) and then I'll probably go to a rescue that does bonding, adopt a rabbit from them and see if they'd bond them for me. I know if I tried to do it, it would all go wrong and I don't want to risk Archie and Molly falling out :)

Back