• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mine and Matilda's relationship is improving :D

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
before her hormones kicked in and before she had Gracie we were like inseprable, she would come for hugs ALL the time and spend hours asleep on me etc.

then she started getting vicous and bitey, she woudln't hug, she was so naughty and frustrated, I found it really hard to be around her through fear of her biting me so she didn't get much handling etc

then she had Gracie,

Gracie was a huge baby, and caused Matilda some incontinence issues, so didnt like being handled or fused with, and it was impossible to have cuddled or have her sleep on my bed, cos she would mess everywhere, so for awhile, we weren't really together as much as normal.

Gracie is not 4/5months old

Matilda is spayed and almost back to her normal self, her incontinence issues are 100% sorted :) and shes back to her clean litter trained self

I don't ever think we will be as close as we used to:( but things are much better.

I'm gettin more hugs and cuddles, and kisses without my face being bitten off.

I was so fearful of her not being as cuddly etc, but shes been through alot in the past 6 months!

so hopefully with abit more time, when she is re bonded with gracie, and has her little family back, we will be really close again!!

xx

Back