• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Bun has been REALLY busy.....PICS

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0269.jpg

Its a work of art!!!!!! Shes very proud of herself......:roll::shock:

Last edited:
Its in the middle of the slope so I have no worries about it, but if I break my ankle, therell be no fenugreeks for a while!!!

Wow ... that's seriously impressive. :shock: Tell her to look out for my camera - can't find it anywhere. :?

Ah, Lady's disappointed - she thought she was digging to Dorset :lol:

Impressive hole,Mrs :thumb:

Lady and Mrs would be lounging on the Chaise Longues, sipping Pink Champagne, comparing Hare dressers and bucks.
Lordy!! That would be some conversation,specially the more the Pink bubbly got to their heads!!:lol::lol::lol:

Coming from the Daddy of the reknowned JCBiscuit, that is some accolade!!

Well done Mrs Bun, it's a work of art.

xx

Yes, but we don't allow Biscuit to have enough time in the garden to learn he can dig in it :lol:

He'd be in Australia right now if he could :lol: :lol:

very impressive! Jessies very jealous her mean bunny mummy has put paving slabs underneath them now due to her tunnelling exploits :lol::lol:

Its lovely being home as theyre getting out all day everyday,Im up to my eyes in the shed and garden.:roll:

truly a work of art mrs bun;)

blimey i once sprained my bad ankle getting foot stuck a rabbit hole:oops: to be fair..it was a wildies land area...there were sooooo many holes..i had to get at least one:oops::lol:

its something ive never had any of my buns over the years do..but i have a sneaking suspicion that bluebell maybe the exception to the rule.:lol:

i havent let them out as berties healths been up and down and so has hrs...she needs that wound to heal completely first and i need to find a ay of keeping berties botty clean every day..and use rearguard..poor old man.

anyone had a frenchie dig? or are they just too..hmphh...cant be bothered:shock::lol:

Back