• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We lost Castiel this morning

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I am a total loss :cry::cry::cry::cry: all logic says it must be EC, but they have been on Panacur since we lost Lilith and I bleached their litter trays on Sunday, I replaced their flooring a couple of days after we lost Lil.

I just don't know where to go from here :cry: he was fine last night, but this morning his little legs were splayed out and he was gone, I didn't realise EC was so sudden??

I don't know what I'm going to do without my angel baby.

(sorry I don't know what the point is to this thread just needed to get it out)

I'm so sorry x

It's probably not what you want to be thinking about right now, but perhaps it would be worth having a PM done so that you can have some answers about the cause?

So very sorry for your loss :(

I am a total loss :cry::cry::cry::cry: all logic says it must be EC, but they have been on Panacur since we lost Lilith and I bleached their litter trays on Sunday, I replaced their flooring a couple of days after we lost Lil.

I just don't know where to go from here :cry: he was fine last night, but this morning his little legs were splayed out and he was gone, I didn't realise EC was so sudden??

I don't know what I'm going to do without my angel baby.

(sorry I don't know what the point is to this thread just needed to get it out)

I am so so sorry and can fully understand how you are feeling. EC is a horrible disease:cry: So sad for you (((hugs)))

thank you, I'm just broken. I was starting to think we were 'out of the woods' with this. I just can't get my head around it, how can it be EC when I've spent hundreds of pounds on new flooring, Panacur etc, etc, but how can it not be EC??

He was such a special bunny :cry: I think I'm in shock, I'm at work but I just can't stop thinking about him

I'm so sorry. You're having such a horrendous time.

What is it that is making you think it's EC?

Back