• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crisis in the Kingdom of Spenser! Update post 13

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I can't find my camera! :(

I hope Spenser hasn't got fed up with me taking photos of it and hidden it. :shock:

Last edited:
Susie, you must it very soon or there will be riots on RU re lack of Lord Spenser footage! :shock:

Phone the paparazzi.................we need photos of Spenser......NOW!!! :lol:

This is a crisis.......................:shock::shock::shock:

Meanwhile we will all have to use our imaginations!:roll::roll:

Lady Jane: I doubt Spenser has hidden it. Like me he is astoundingly good looking and born to pose ;) Although he may just be keeping it safe until he has negotiated his fees for all of these photographs - I gave him the name of my agent :D

Lady Jane: I doubt Spenser has hidden it. Like me he is astoundingly good looking and born to pose ;) Although he may just be keeping it safe until he has negotiated his fees for all of these photographs - I gave him the name of my agent :D

It is actually possible that Spenser feels a 6 year old camera with 3.2mp is simply not good enough. :roll::lol:

That just simply won't do! Find it noooow :evil:

We. Needs. Spenser pics.

Or else..:shock:..I send Beilidh bunny to pee on your foot :p It's a new hobby of his.

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Great fantastic news. You hadn't ordered another one had you?

Let the photos begin!

ETA - where had it gone in the conservatory?

Hooray!!!

It wasn't down the side of the couch was it....Spenser did seem to be spending a lot of time around that area in the recent video. :?

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Great fantastic news. You hadn't ordered another one had you?

Let the photos begin!

ETA - where had it gone in the conservatory?

It's very strange ... Mum and I both checked behind all the cushions, but Dad started liftining them all again this afternoon. He didn't see the camera behind them, but next thing it was lying on the floor. :?

I hadn't ordered a new one. :)

Unfortunately Spenser is currently not in a very photogenic mood. :roll:

Back