• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For further information

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to write a 'for further information' page for something, which would have recommend books, orgs and web links. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, I've got RR of course, and the RWA, House Rabbit Society in the US, RSPCA... but what are other reliable sources of bunny advice?

MMC
PDSA 2011 Report?
How about the recent Webinars?
For diet-related info, I have found this to be a useful link in the past: http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/GI_diseases/Food/feeding_en.pdf

Nice to be thought of but currently we haven't as much information on our site as we'd like. Most of it is about the campaign and reason for being in existance. Articles and information for care of rabbits etc are in the process of being written will be added in due coures.

Nice to be thought of but currently we haven't as much information on our site as we'd like. Most of it is about the campaign and reason for being in existance. Articles and information for care of rabbits etc are in the process of being written will be added in due coures.

Ok thank you for that. :)

Back