• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get woodrolls?

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey im still after things for chloe to stop her munching my house, i saw on some other threads woodrolls which look like they might keep her quite? any ideas on where i can get them ebay very expensive

oh dear dont think you should have told me about that website i want everything for them hehehe OH trying to wrestle laptop from me :oops:

Once you order from them thats it, theres no return, they are addictive and deliver really fast :wave:

oh dear lol annnnnd placing first order now :oops: *covers laptop so OH cant see*

I had £100 worth of stuff come today for my three :oops::lol:

They get really excited when it all comes :D

_MG_1107.jpg

_MG_1131.jpg

Last edited:
I had £100 worth of stuff come today for my three :oops::lol:

They get really excited when it all comes :D

_MG_1107.jpg

_MG_1131.jpg

oh wow god i feel like a bad bunneh mum now:oops: but couldnt afford that much stuff right now:cry: they have quite a bit tho considering how long iv had them

aww also look how excited they are xx soo cute thats an amazing amount of stuff how long will that last them if you dont mind me asking

aww also look how excited they are xx soo cute thats an amazing amount of stuff how long will that last them if you dont mind me asking

That was the last order which lasted them about 2 weeks :lol:

This big order I have just done should last 3-4 weeks but I bought some expensive toys in it. Bought them a hideout which was £26 on its own. The hay and treats work out reasonable for the quality they are. I normally buy hay bales but theres a shortage down here at the moment. :wave:

Back