• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny Shed!! Bunny Shed!!! Bunny sheeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite begging my ex,he just wont do it.He knows I want the bunnies in by winter.He just gets annoyed with me asking.
So talking to someone I worked with at the Golf Club,he said hed come out!!
He took a look at the shed which is 8ft by 12ft,is putting in windows,a stable door and a new floor!!!!
Agreed on how and when and sums!!
Im so excited,at last!! Something is going (just a little) to plan!!

Got something to look forward to!!:p:p:p:p

The set ups Ive seen on here!! The ideas I have!! The beds Im gonna buy!! The mini marquees Im gonna find!!!............:p:p:p:p

The shelves you could have? the colour co-ordinated litter trays and toys?, the squishy cushions?, the chair for you to sit on in there?, the.... list goes on and on and on :lol::lol::lol:

The shelves you could have? the colour co-ordinated litter trays and toys?, the squishy cushions?, the chair for you to sit on in there?, the.... list goes on and on and on :lol::lol::lol:

**donk** Head to coffee table!!
Needed to knock some sense in there before I lose it totally!!
Lovely big shed.....Theres an electric light in there already, for dark nights.But I need to buy a heater of some sort for when Im in there, but I have got a snuggly and HWBottles, so I maybe warm enough.....:?

**donk** Head to coffee table!!
Needed to knock some sense in there before I lose it totally!!
Lovely big shed.....Theres an electric light in there already, for dark nights.But I need to buy a heater of some sort for when Im in there, but I have got a snuggly and HWBottles, so I maybe warm enough.....:?

Oooooh, but I want to come and inspect it when its done and you're much to far away :cry::cry:

Unless.....

Millions of piccies! :D :wave:

Oooooh, but I want to come and inspect it when its done and you're much to far away :cry::cry:

Unless.....

Millions of piccies! :D :wave:

Never worry.I will do a "Now and all the way through" photo gallery...with a rather dishy chap thrown in!! Im sure he wont mind his pic being taken while he works.....:?

Never worry.I will do a "Now and all the way through" photo gallery...with a rather dishy chap thrown in!! Im sure he wont mind his pic being taken while he works.....:?

:thumb: sounding better by the minute! :lol:

Bunny Shed!! Bunny Shed!!! Bunny sheeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite begging my ex,he just wont do it.He knows I want the bunnies in by winter.He just gets annoyed with me asking.
So talking to someone I worked with at the Golf Club,he said hed come out!!
He took a look at the shed which is 8ft by 12ft,is putting in windows,a stable door and a new floor!!!!
Agreed on how and when and sums!!
Im so excited,at last!! Something is going (just a little) to plan!!

Got something to look forward to!!:p:p:p:p

I'm so glad!! :D

wahooooooooooo- sounds amamzing!:D:lol:

Dont forget not just warmth but suitable air-con for those hot summer days! or slabs or marble for them to lie on! or fan!s Little curtain bits for the buns to run under and hide....a bed each with their name plaques above them!...eeeek imagine - like the 3 little bears!:lol:....

If I build a shed with an aviary - I plan to have some pot plants at the end of the aviary with loads of herbs and then some nic-cubes in front of them so it always looks pretty but as the planst grown the buns can nibble them through the cubes!

This is so exciting....cant wait to see pics! yeah!:wave::wave::wave:

Back