• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some vid-e-oos

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I've got about three or four, so just gonna post them as they upload :)

Vid-e-oo number 1:

:love::love::love:

I love how it took Nutmeg a while to realise there was food on offer in the first one. :lol:

:love::love::love: I love Meggy so much. She's such a character :love:

What exactly were you feeding there Schuey? and was that taken using the video option on the new Canon?

I have another video of Mini but it wouldn't upload last night, will try again.

:love::love::love:

I love how it took Nutmeg a while to realise there was food on offer in the first one. :lol:

:lol: i thought she was going to run off with Smudge for a moment.

:love::love::love: I love Meggy so much. She's such a character :love:

What exactly were you feeding there Schuey? and was that taken using the video option on the new Canon?

It's fennel stem. I grew some fennel bulbs, the florence fennel, it's all bolted and is no good for us but she LOVES it! Which is great cos there isn't a lot of fresh stuff she does like. And yes I think that was on the Canon. :oops:

It's fennel stem. I grew some fennel bulbs, the florence fennel, it's all bolted and is no good for us but she LOVES it! Which is great cos there isn't a lot of fresh stuff she does like. And yes I think that was on the Canon. :oops:

Why the :oops: ?

I was just comparing it to the quality that my 600d does in full HD and its easily comparable.

Never thought of feeding fennel, i love the smell of it :love:

OK the video that wasn't there last night is now there :? Go figure.

Mini with an unusual way of using a treat ball. :roll: By the looks of it this wasn't taken with the Canon :oops:

:love::love:

Poor Bubbles doesn't get a look in when the treat ball comes out.... but sometimes Alfie's so pre-occupied with the ball itself that he doesn't notice the pellets have fallen out OR that Bubbles is going along behind him hoovering them all up. :lol::lol:

Poor Bubbles doesn't get a look in when the treat ball comes out.... but sometimes Alfie's so pre-occupied with the ball itself that he doesn't notice the pellets have fallen out OR that Bubbles is going along behind him hoovering them all up. :lol::lol:

That's Mini and Mischa too. Mini does the playing with the ball, Mischa does the eatings :lol::lol:

Thats B&G that is! Ginger pushes it around, Biscuit eats the fallen out ones :lol:

Back