• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What NOT to wear when going on a Bramble Ramble.

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I learnt my lesson the other week not to wear open toed sandals when walking in areas with dog poo. Today I learnt another lesson!

Do not, when collecting hawthorn for your bunnies, get distracted by ripe blackberries which are on a huge great bush when you are wearing a longish skirt with an elasticated waist.

The minute you turn your back on the bush the brambles will grab your skirt and as you walk away the skirt will get pulled down, followed by your knickers....:oops:

:lol:, sorry I actually just did laugh out loud! Hope you are ok and not too scratched!

The things we do for our buns :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't care about the skirt and knickers. :oops: Would freak about the sandals and dog poo. Give a new meaning to tanning leather. ;)

I suggest you buy a hard hat - just in case for your next bramble ramble

Sorry but the image of you walking away without your skirt and knickers is funny :lol:

Oh I shared alright - I shared an eyeful of white dimply bum flesh with all the guys working in the tip opposite the field I forage in :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
THAT has just made me laugh so hard!! Bless you!!!!!
Incidently,Bramble scratches are really sore.Plaster on the savlon,hun.xxxxx

I would suggest wearing MUCH bigger knickers in future and maybe consider tucking your skirt into them as well.

...and hold that thought for a moment....

Attractive eh? ;)

:lol::lol:

Back