• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So erm.. I have some sherbet dips! ...and a new bunny ^^

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Lola :) 12 week old little lop. From the same place as Donny. We only went to the garden center to get some more hay and my sisters friend is working there now (her dad owns it) and she was saying about their rabbits.. and how 3 of them were over stock and were being sent to a rescue.. So again, I have ended up with another 'limbo' bunny, all 3 of them were neither shop rabbits, or rescue, they never made it to either lol :) She has a health check tomorrow and her Myxi jab next week! :D Time to change my signature!

It looks so terrible how I'm holding her lol. But I was supporting her, she is just so tiny and light compared to Poppy and Donny :) I'm also not strangling her :lol:
lolame.jpg

Meet Lola :) 12 week old little lop. From the same place as Donny. We only went to the garden center to get some more hay and my sisters friend is working there now (her dad owns it) and she was saying about their rabbits.. and how 3 of them were over stock and were being sent to a rescue.. So again, I have ended up with another 'limbo' bunny, all 3 of them were neither shop rabbits, or rescue, they never made it to either lol :) She has a health check tomorrow and her Myxi jab next week! :D Time to change my signature!

It looks so terrible how I'm holding her lol. But I was supporting her, she is just so tiny and light compared to Poppy and Donny :) I'm also not strangling her :lol:
lolame.jpg

shes beatfuil your very lucky :)x

Awww cute lil bunny :) 12 weeks is very young to be written off poor thing :(

Glad you got her :D

I know :( Donny was the same but 14 weeks, not much difference but I wish I could have had all 3 of them! No room now though :( ...Until I move out.. :lol: Then I'm finding an older indoor boy for Poppy and become a crazy rabbit lady :lol:

I know :( Donny was the same but 14 weeks, not much difference but I wish I could have had all 3 of them! No room now though :( ...Until I move out.. :lol: Then I'm finding an older indoor boy for Poppy and become a crazy rabbit lady :lol:

Good plan :thumb:

Back