• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Laptop cable! aargh...sparking!

chelle

Warren Veteran
:shock: can you believe it! We have had our first (first one we have found!) biten cable! Typical its the laptop tooo!:(

now I wonder who did this.....:?

Master Archie...must have had a little shock! One laptop cable sliced through half of it..and it sparked blue when I moved it :shock:- I nearly died of fright and then ran off to make sure all the buns were ok...bless him...he licked me loads to say sorry! (yeah right!:roll:he just wanted a fuss really!:lol::love:)
P1090235.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh dear ... I sympathise. Spenser is not allowed in my bedroom until further notice after a wore-nomming incident last week. :roll:

Oh dear ... I sympathise. Spenser is not allowed in my bedroom until further notice after a wore-nomming incident last week. :roll:

:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol: Im so careful normally...it must have been either today when he came in from free-raning and I was working downstairs...OR last night and thats why the laptop didnt want to charge properly!:roll:
Hope a new one is not too expensive...:roll:

Naughty Spenser! Bless him...prob.. wondering..."aaaah why is this door closed then? usually I run straight in here Im sure of it!?:?":lol::love:

Back