• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

success !!!!

amysb86

Alpha Buck
after buying god knows how many toys for chloe to chew on (instead of my poor wallpaper and carpet) with no improvements she simple sniffs at them and goes back to destroying my RENTED house!!
but today i came home with a huge seagrass ball from wilko and she loooooves it stuffed it with hay dandelions and basil which is now a def fave with them all and she has not left it alone since:D:D:D yey for the first time in a week the OH wont come home and shout because she has destroyed summin else lol

aww thats sounds much cheaper lol chloe just looked at the ones i gave her and ripped massive chunks of wallpaper :oops:

Yep none of my bunnies like toilet rolls either! At the moment they don't really seem to want any toys and I feel a bit of a loss to know how to give them something fun to play with.

I've even tried boxes and the only way I can get them interested in a box to play with is to stuff it with hay.

These Wilko balls seem quite popular - I might get one for Spenser, but he is an outdoor rabbit. Loves his cardboard boxes, preferably really thick cardboard.

Back