• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F.A.O xxranxx

Hows Toby?

Im sorry ive got no more suggestions for you :( but he was the last thing i thought about last night and the first thing this morning. Sending lots of vibes and hugs to you both. xxx

iv just posted an update on the thread about sniffles and stasis :) thank you for thinking of him. hes eaten a few small bits today and only had a small amount of dihorrea over night and none all day so i am hoping for a miracle now :)

iv just posted an update on the thread about sniffles and stasis :) thank you for thinking of him. hes eaten a few small bits today and only had a small amount of dihorrea over night and none all day so i am hoping for a miracle now :)

:) Yep, got your txt. Thats good news, lets hope hes not hes got some fight in him, he'll pull through. xx

hes had no more dihorea today just loose cecal looking poos that are sticking to him :evil: but its an improvement. he also ate 1 pellet todat i nearly fainted :lol: syringing food still as hes hardly eating really. woke up this morning to him nibbling a dried bramble leaf so im hoping he might pull through this after all. i just wish we knew what exactly it is thats wrong :?

Back