• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey RU we iz new too

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey there we are biscuit and jet and we couldnt be more different let us explain

this is meh jet, i am jet black and so is lots of things in new mummehs house so she says im hard to photo and easy to loose , heheh im also sooooooper fast and never keep still , i dont like cuddles or the hoomans very much except daddy i have a softy spot for him, mummeh says she not got many pics of meh as i zoooom off before she has a chance - dont she knows i iz shy??

bunnys171-Copy-Copy.jpg

this is meh jumping on my mummybuns bed hehehe

bunnys211.jpg

i iz also in the video with chip doing my binkys and going soooopa fast

now over to biscuit the not so camera shy bunny

hey thez RU i iz biscuit i loves to cuddle my mummeh and licks and licks and licks her till i falls asleep i loves to have my piccs taken mummeh says i could be a model :oops: i was very very shy when i came to my new home i couldnt
even run with my brother and sisters i just sat on mummeh and shook:shock:
now tho i runs and binkys everyday but always gos back to mummeh for cuddles and to gives kisses i iz on a video tooo doing my running that makes mummeh cry as she was sooo worried when i first came:wave:

on my bunnymums bed
bunnys190-Copy.jpg

gots any more parsly mummeh?
bunnys185-Copy.jpg

giving mummeh kisses
bunnys178-Copy-Copy.jpg

ooo mummeh gaves me a drink...
bunnys204.jpg

i knows i gets in it... mummeh had to dry my feeties after she says i a funny bun
bunnys205.jpg

mummeh says i looks like i iz up to summin??
bunnys186-Copy.jpg

so thats us boys and that all of us mummeh says she loves her little family more than words can say and we dont minds her eva

hope u all likez us xxx lookin forwrd to saying hello to all u RU buns out there

Last edited:
hehehhe *bump* the lil boys want to say hey to everyone too :wave:
im naughty i know but took me ages to figure out piccis lol

thank you pics dont do them justice cant see how small they are

thanks so much for saying hey everyone seems so nice on here xx

Sometimes pics are not viewed as much as other threads. Even us oldies.

But everyone is lovely here. Look forward to seeing more of you on here.:)

I've just read their story!! They're so lovely and so lucky to find someone like you to take them on and give them somewhere safe to live!

:love:

Back