• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a lovely afternoon! I really do love Ben!

emjrabbitwolf

Warren Scout
Ben's not feeling to good today (see anothe rof my posts), as a result I decided to give him a nice big hug for as long as he'd let me. With a blanket draped over him, I placed him on my chest/lap,and we both settled down for what turn out to be about 2hrs of just being together, snuggled up in an armchair, one moulting bunny softly grinding his teeth and licking my fingers, whilst I rubbed his ears and stroked his sides.

I actually dozed off, it was that snuggly and warm. Ben didn't move! He's never like that! He normally jumps off my lap as soon as he can, so 2hrs was the most wonderful thing ever! Even Ben was dozing.

When we both finally woke up, Ben wiggled off my lap to hop around the front room, playing in his tube and the flobbing happily in his corner, one ear cocked to liten to us in the kitchen making dinner.

Went back in the kitchen afterwards with no fuss or bother, being his usual lively self giving me a flip of his back legs as he hopped back into his den to settle down.

Really hope the snuggling and stroking like that will become a more common occurance. But its for this reaosn I love rabbits so much. They can suddenly surprise you, wanting hugs and attention out of nowhere. He's becoming such a loving friendly boy, I adore him so much. From a bunny sadly kept in a tiny hutch and no interactions, he's coming along nicely. Hoping when Codi arrives they hit it off!

Ben's not feeling to good today (see anothe rof my posts), as a result I decided to give him a nice big hug for as long as he'd let me. With a blanket draped over him, I placed him on my chest/lap,and we both settled down for what turn out to be about 2hrs of just being together, snuggled up in an armchair, one moulting bunny softly grinding his teeth and licking my fingers, whilst I rubbed his ears and stroked his sides.

I actually dozed off, it was that snuggly and warm. Ben didn't move! He's never like that! He normally jumps off my lap as soon as he can, so 2hrs was the most wonderful thing ever! Even Ben was dozing.

When we both finally woke up, Ben wiggled off my lap to hop around the front room, playing in his tube and the flobbing happily in his corner, one ear cocked to liten to us in the kitchen making dinner.

aaaww! that makes me all warm and lovey ,he loves you!:love:

Went back in the kitchen afterwards with no fuss or bother, being his usual lively self giving me a flip of his back legs as he hopped back into his den to settle down.

Really hope the snuggling and stroking like that will become a more common occurance. But its for this reaosn I love rabbits so much. They can suddenly surprise you, wanting hugs and attention out of nowhere. He's becoming such a loving friendly boy, I adore him so much. From a bunny sadly kept in a tiny hutch and no interactions, he's coming along nicely. Hoping when Codi arrives they hit it off!

how lovely, nothing like cuddles and strokes, me and barnes used to do the "front back", i'd sit on the floor with him and stroke the left side of his bum and he would lick his front, i'd sing "mummy do da back and da bunny do da front", i miss those times. enjoy!! da bunny loves you:love:

Back