• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey RU i am chip (pic heavy)

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey RU bunnies my name is chip i am 5 weeks old and i live with my bunmummy chloe and my brothers and sister and my hoomin amy here are some pics of meh wenz my hoomin can get me to holds still - i likes to zoom zoom zoom round the living room

here iz meh chilling on a lumpy bumpy thing mummeh says is a bean bag
bunnys167-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

bunnys208.jpg

bunnys209.jpg

this is meh nosing at mummehs laptop thing ... well she should have been taken more notice of meh;) i am a demanding little girl

bunnys214.jpg

she seems to like the website on the screen she always on it lately telling meh to holds still for piccs or summin??
bunnys216.jpg

mummehs is putting a video of me and jet zoom zooming soon just waiting for it to upzload she sez

hello RU thats it from meh hope you likes me if you dos il gives u lots of licks:wave:

:lol: As if I didn't notice Genghis there.

I was too busy looking at the cute bunneh.

Hi Chip :wave: You're a cutie! Well done for helping mummy on the computer. I expect lots more bunnies (and their hoomins) will say hi in the morning, it is rather late and all good bunnies should be in bed by now. Night Night!

Hi Chip :wave: You're a cutie! Well done for helping mummy on the computer. I expect lots more bunnies (and their hoomins) will say hi in the morning, it is rather late and all good bunnies should be in bed by now. Night Night!

chip :mummeh say thts a very good point i should be going to bed but i not sleeeepy :p

Hello Chip! Sorry I logged off just before your pics came on last night. My bunny Spenser was wanting his supper. ;)

Back