• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noooooooo!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Why is it that the buns love my OH more than me! The babies are currently jumping all over him and Milo too. Nobunny loves mummeh :(

Oh dear. :( I don't have that problem, being single. :lol:Spenser might prefer my Mum to me as she never picks him up, but she is out/away quite a lot, so he associates me with food more! :lol:

Aww :( I must admit mine all seem to prefer my OH, Jess even lets him stroke her, whereas with me i just get a ook of disdain before she hops off :roll: I only feed them , clean them out, pay for their petplan and take them to the vets....actually maybe its that last one thats the problem, they only see him when he's bearing a fenugreek crunchie :lol::lol:

Aww :( I must admit mine all seem to prefer my OH, Jess even lets him stroke her, whereas with me i just get a ook of disdain before she hops off :roll: I only feed them , clean them out, pay for their petplan and take them to the vets....actually maybe its that last one thats the problem, they only see him when he's bearing a fenugreek crunchie :lol::lol:

I've started to make my OH come to the vets with us :lol:

Back