• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All i want is a Mummy/Daddy of my own...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU,

I have been in foster care at Walsall RSPCA since 2nd January 2011. I came into care as my old mummy didn't want me anymore. I have seen lots of bunnies come and go since i've been in foster care, whenever someone comes along i always hope they will choose me, but its always some other bun that they take home :(

Im not sure why no one wants me, i wish i could have a home to call my own. I desperately need a friend, these fosterers say i needs a wifey. Im 2 years old and im not keen on being picked up by the humans, so i need a home with adults only. Is this really too much to ask? It seems so as no one has shown any interest in me yet :(

113.jpg

109.jpg

107.jpg

084.jpg

He is beautiful - can't understand why he hasn't been 'snapped up', so sad. Unfortunately I can't take on another boy, but do hope someone falls in love with him soon.

oh bless him...poor little man!:cry: He is gorgeous too!:love:

Does he need a home with just adults cause he doesnt like kids...OR just cause he doesnt want kids to pick him up?:)

oh bless him...poor little man!:cry: He is gorgeous too!:love:

Does he need a home with just adults cause he doesnt like kids...OR just cause he doesnt want kids to pick him up?:)

The fosterer doesn't have children but he had been known to lunge at the fosterer so i wouldn't want to home him with children really, unless it was older children. He is fine as long as you aren't trying to pick him up, if you try to pick him up he will lunge/grunt :( Mind you, i don't like being picked off my feet either ;) xx

The fosterer doesn't have children but he had been known to lunge at the fosterer so i wouldn't want to home him with children really, unless it was older children. He is fine as long as you aren't trying to pick him up, if you try to pick him up he will lunge/grunt :( Mind you, i don't like being picked off my feet either ;) xx

oh ok....aaah maybe he just needs a little patience and learnings from another bun that these things are not always scary...abit of tlc and time Im sure would help him...bless him...he sounds lovely! And I agree...dont htink I'd like to be picked up every day either:?:lol:

I hope he finds a suitable home very soon. :love:

I have a buck who doesn't like being picked up, but he is still a VERY rewarding pet. He doesn't lunge or grunt, but I do have to be careful or he will bite me. :shock:

oh ok....aaah maybe he just needs a little patience and learnings from another bun that these things are not always scary...abit of tlc and time Im sure would help him...bless him...he sounds lovely! And I agree...dont htink I'd like to be picked up every day either:?:lol:

You are right :) He just needs someone who understands bunnies aren't a toy. We will find him a home eventually, its just horrible seeing him sat there when other bunnies come and go :cry: He would love a wifey bunny, im sure if he had a friend and an understanding owner he would be a wonderful pet :love:

He is lovely has vikkivet seen him he would match her three so well

Im not sure... i think she has seen him... maybe she thinks 3 dalmation rexes is enough? :lol:

I hope he finds a suitable home very soon. :love:

I have a buck who doesn't like being picked up, but he is still a VERY rewarding pet. He doesn't lunge or grunt, but I do have to be careful or he will bite me. :shock:

Awwww!! Spenser is way too handsome to bite :shock: ;) xx

Awwwww what a gorgeous bun he is:love::love: i wish i had room for him.xxxx
Hope you find your wifey and forever home soon little man.xx

Awwww!! Spenser is way too handsome to bite :shock: ;) xx

Don't you believe it! :shock: I've had a tetanus booster this summer. :roll: I thought he might be calmer for handling after his neuter, but it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. But I love my big baby boy. :love:

You are right :) He just needs someone who understands bunnies aren't a toy. We will find him a home eventually, its just horrible seeing him sat there when other bunnies come and go :cry: He would love a wifey bunny, im sure if he had a friend and an understanding owner he would be a wonderful pet :love:

yeah...thats really hard...he is ever so lovely though...would it be easier to bond him and try rehome as a pair? Maybe he would be able to relax abit....:)

Bunnies are so not toys....aweful that anyone would treat them as such:(

I do hope he has some luck with being posted on RU.....there must be the perfect home for him with someone on RU...I do hope so!;)

Back