• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will I ever get bunny kisses from Twinkle.....?

basirascal

Mama Doe
I was so privileged to earn the right to be constantly licked by Basil, how I miss his kisses. I wonder whether I will ever earn the same priviedge from Twinkle. Any tips anyone how I can improve my chances?

just keep spending lots of time with her, once she gains your trust more she may lick you in return

i miss my boys oinking sounds, at feed time he got soo excited and vocal for his food :cry:

I think some bunnies are just licky and others aren't. Spenser is definitely not a licky bunny, although he will groom my clothes occasionally. My friend's rabbit is much more obviously affectionate, and will always lick me when I visit (unless I haven't visited for over a week, in which case he may be a bit huffy).

In the 2 and a bit years I've had Pie and considering we have a massively close bond, she has never once licked me. I know she 'loves' me, she just isn't a 'licky' type of bunny. Maybe Twinkle is just like Pie, you learn how they show their affection by other things. :)

Buckley goes through phases but mostly it depends on how much time I spend with him, and also how clean my face is. He prefers to lick an unclean, just woke up face, makes him feel useful I suppose :)

Ive got Archie who drowns me in kisses...Indiana who will occasionally lick my clothes but has prob licked my hand once and Arrabella who I don think has ever licked me...just different shows of love:p

I covered the buns heads in mashed banana to increase them grooming each other after a fight once....:roll:,,it didnt work ...they just sat there trying to wash their faces and later I had to wash the dried spikey fur with dried banana on their heads off!:lol::lol::lol:

I covered the buns heads in mashed banana to increase them grooming each other after a fight once....:roll:,,it didnt work ...they just sat there trying to wash their faces and later I had to wash the dried spikey fur with dried banana on their heads off!:lol::lol::lol:

Bet you were popular! :lol:

Ive got Archie who drowns me in kisses...Indiana who will occasionally lick my clothes but has prob licked my hand once and Arrabella who I don think has ever licked me...just different shows of love:p

I covered the buns heads in mashed banana to increase them grooming each other after a fight once....:roll:,,it didnt work ...they just sat there trying to wash their faces and later I had to wash the dried spikey fur with dried banana on their heads off!:lol::lol
::lol:

Screeeeech!:lol::lol::lol: I'm going to have nightmares about bananas! :lol::lol::lol: DH is giving me some very funny looks!

I'm not as desperate for bunny kisses as you are, but I wouldn't try the banana thing as Spenser doesn't like banana! :roll: I once offered him a bit and he looked at me as if I was stupid. Admittedly he often looks at me like that. :lol:

I'm not as desperate for bunny kisses as you are, but I wouldn't try the banana thing as Spenser doesn't like banana! :roll: I once offered him a bit and he looked at me as if I was stupid. Admittedly he often looks at me like that. :lol:

Everyone is looking at me as if I am stupid at the moment:lol: :lol: and Twinkle seems to be preferring a cuddle from his Dad -bet he gets a kiss before me!
Spenser is :love::love:

Has it worked? You've got to lie on the floor and shove your nose right at them!

Are you sure you really want one though? Bunny kisses taste like caecotrophs! :mrgreen:

Back