• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is Smudge - i need to know for insurance

kat031181

Alpha Buck
211444_564101006_5668436_n.jpg

This little guy needs a label im trying to insure him and they need to know what breed he is? i have no idea got lop but there is a huge list of different lops!

thanks x

He looks like a mini lop to me but I'm sure a far more knowledgeable person will come along and confirm! Maybe a dwarf lop? Do you know how much he weighs?

He's lovely!

Looks to be a mini lop, how old is he?

Can you not just put 'Lop' for insurance? Surely they can't demand a breed, many people wouldn't know, or would have cross breeds. I bet you anything if I said thrianta they wouldn't have a clue what one was

Last edited:
I think dwarf lop? its hard to tell with alot of buns as they can be a bit of a mixture, I wasn't 100% sure with Joejoe but when i registered him with the vets they put Dwarf Lop so thats what he is on his insurance too!

I think dwarf lop? its hard to tell with alot of buns as they can be a bit of a mixture, I wasn't 100% sure with Joejoe but when i registered him with the vets they put Dwarf Lop so thats what he is on his insurance too!

I know what you mean :lol:

His body looks like a mini but his face looks like a dwarf as his nose isn't quite so flat as a mini :lol:

He looks like a mini lop to me but I'm sure a far more knowledgeable person will come along and confirm! Maybe a dwarf lop? Do you know how much he weighs?

He's lovely!

Thanks you he is tiny little fluff ball of fun ive only had him just over a week hes about 1ish we are going for our vhd vaccine on thursday il get him weighed then and add to his health card

Thanks you he is tiny little fluff ball of fun ive only had him just over a week hes about 1ish we are going for our vhd vaccine on thursday il get him weighed then and add to his health card

Has he been to the vet before? What breed did they put down? Just go with whatever they have put :)

wow im a slow typer there was a lot more posts while i was typing i will go with mini lop as he is a tidler! thank you xxxx

Has he been to the vet before? What breed did they put down? Just go with whatever they have put :)

just checked his vaccination card and it just says white lop, i havent taken him to the vets he has only been with me a week but he has been neutered and myxi jabs prior to coming here x

Back