• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I az been a vewy nawty boy

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Ello RU - Charlie here
CIMG4320.jpg

Mummuh let us out in the run all day today as she waz being lazy and was able to sit in the garden all day wiv us. But then it started raining and mummuh had to put us away. Well I didnt want to go away - the other 3 did with bribe of pellets but I didnt and ade her chasee round and round while I binkied and ran in and out of the tunnels - it was really funny but mummuh waz not appy as she is about to have a baby and is as big as are house!
I went in eventually though as mummuh was starting to swear and say I was vewy nawty :evil:
Just fawt I would tell my bun friends on RU :wave:

Heres us in our run - Mittens was bein nosie
CIMG4450.jpg

Tut tut Charlie :no: Your mommy is supposed to be resting and taking it easy - not chasing bunnies around :no:

It is me Julie. Yous is a good bunny. Yous got to exercise those hoomins every once in a while specially the big as house prego ones.:lol: You did good and make me proud fellow bun.

Fanks Julie, you sounds vewy nice.. Mummy says I waz bad but I listen to my bun friends more! I knew she couldnt catch me!

It is me Julie. Yous is a good bunny. Yous got to exercise those hoomins every once in a while specially the big as house prego ones.:lol: You did good and make me proud fellow bun.

Joejoe, Jessie & Nutmeg ere:
We second Julie, our mummeh is as big as an 'ouse at the moment too and she's not even having a bunneh - it's hoomin! So we gave her a right run around today too while she did our big clean, we nibbled 'oles in the black bin bag, wee'd and pooped on the paving slabs as soon as she took our tray out (we could've crossed our legs for 5 minutes while she cleaned it but it was funnier to see her face when she turned round and seen what we done :lol: ) then kicked all the hay and straw all over the show to make it look like she'd not done anything in the first place hee hee - Go Charlie!!

Joejoe, Jessie & Nutmeg ere:
We second Julie, our mummeh is as big as an 'ouse at the moment too and she's not even having a bunneh - it's hoomin! So we gave her a right run around today too while she did our big clean, we nibbled 'oles in the black bin bag, wee'd and pooped on the paving slabs as soon as she took our tray out (we could've crossed our legs for 5 minutes while she cleaned it but it was funnier to see her face when she turned round and seen what we done :lol: ) then kicked all the hay and straw all over the show to make it look like she'd not done anything in the first place hee hee - Go Charlie!!

It is me Julie. Good ob. Those hoomins should appreciate all our carings for them. It sure is hard work wooking after thems.

Norty Charlie. :no: Poor Mummy. :roll::lol:

Your run looks fantastic, loads of space for you all.

fank yoos yes I am a vewy lucky boy but I still didnt want to go back in :)
(in my defence I thought mummuh was playing with me)

Awwww Charlie!! :love::love::love::love: You keeping mummeh on her toesies! :lol:

Star and Fay: we likes to pretend we iz about to go back in da run and at da last minute dash off in to all the nooks and crannies again and make mummeh chase us round too. Its grate fun cos we iz much faster dan she is and we makes her look fulish. :lol:

Awwww Charlie!! :love::love::love::love: You keeping mummeh on her toesies! :lol:

Star and Fay: we likes to pretend we iz about to go back in da run and at da last minute dash off in to all the nooks and crannies again and make mummeh chase us round too. Its grate fun cos we iz much faster dan she is and we makes her look fulish. :lol:

Charlie: yes thats what I waz doin it was fun.. I think mummuh waz gettin rather annoyed as she kept saying if the neighbours waz watching it wood really embarrase her :lol::lol::lol:

Charlie: yes thats what I waz doin it was fun.. I think mummuh waz gettin rather annoyed as she kept saying if the neighbours waz watching it wood really embarrase her :lol::lol::lol:

Star: yes espeshally if your mummeh talks to you in an annoyed voyce as though you iz goin to do wot she sez! :roll::lol: Den da neighbours fink da mummehs are weally cwazy! :lol:

Back