• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chloe and babies update :-)

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey firstly i know im a very bad bunny mum for not posting pics yet am still hunting for the lead :( but i wanted to tell u all how much on an improvement chloe has made and how quickly - when i first got her she was totally terrifeid not surpriseing after having 2 homes in 6 months and then having babies only to be thrown in a box put in a van and dumped at my house, she would not come near me even for treats :(

now she is a different bun she sits by my side and stretches out and loves me stoking her head butts me if i stop she sit on my lap and lick me till she falls to sleep and she is getting a lil better at being picked up

i am so shocked at how friendly she is considering her hormones must be nuts right now but i am well an truly in love with her - even if she does still chew everything in sight :)

right gona find this lead u all need to see how amazing she is x

i know i have such lovely ones of chloe stretched on her new bed think il have to by a new cable for my phone :( and loads of the babies :wave:

Awwww. So happy to hear that. :love:

have you decided to keep them all yet? ;)

aww i would love to but i just havent got the space or the money for 5 adult bunnys as much as id love to but the people that will be having them from me leave close by so will be popping round with tasty treats so they dont forget me :D am 55555555555kgopdfvgks and that was from jet who has just lept on my keyboard :lol: am making little videos of them at mo :)

Back