• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my OH took this photo....

shell1805

Mama Doe
........ of me and bella and i really like it (considering i look like a moose today :oops: )

014-18.jpg

xx

Spenser's reactions to being picked up and snuggled:

1) hyperventialte and try to escape
2) sink into depressed resignation ....
3) just as Mummy is starting to relax and enjoy the cuddle wriggle and kick hard, thereby attaining immediate freedom
4) have a good wash, to remove the taint of 'hoomin' from his sparkline, pristine white fur

But I love him. :love:

3) just as Mummy is starting to relax and enjoy the cuddle wriggle and kick hard, thereby attaining immediate freedom
4) have a good wash, to remove the taint of 'hoomin' from his sparkline, pristine white fur

That could be me describing Pickles, with the added bonus of several hard bites! :roll::lol:

:) i count myself very lucky that my little girl doesn't mind cuddles, to be honest i think she has just been beaten into submission by my constant pestering :oops: :lol:

Add to this "open eyes so wide they bulge as if about to fall out" and "kick mummy really hard in the stomach to try and rip out her navel piercing so she learns never to ever ruffle a fuzzy's fur with cuddles ever again" And that is essentially what Buckley does. I never gets cuddles :( I get sat on and slept on, but I'm not allowed cuddles haha

Add to this "open eyes so wide they bulge as if about to fall out" and "kick mummy really hard in the stomach to try and rip out her navel piercing so she learns never to ever ruffle a fuzzy's fur with cuddles ever again" And that is essentially what Buckley does. I never gets cuddles :( I get sat on and slept on, but I'm not allowed cuddles haha

:shock: ouch, but he's so small :shock:

is he friendly with his feet firm on the ground?? :)

jasper used to hate being picked up but he's come round to it now x

Very friendly when he isn't in a sulk (he's in a mood today, keeps flicking his feet at me for no apparent reason). He'll say hello to anyone, grooms me incessantly, enjoys fusses. He just prefers to keep his paws on the ground :)

Spenser: Buckley, you are quite right. Us bunnies were meant to keep our paws on the ground except when binkying or jumping on the furniture. My Mummy thinks it is good for me to be handled daily, but I don't agree at all. :no:

Back