• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What music do your bunnies like?

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Buckley likes Dizzee Rascal, he was binkying around to it like mad last night. I've never seen him binky so much, he took maybe three normal hops in the entire 10 minutes the music was on, everything else was binkies!
He also likes Iron & Wine and City & Colour for sleepies, they also keep him calm in the car!

So, what music do your buns like?

:oops: bella watch's glee with me :D she settles right down when i have it on and when the end music comes on she binkys off :lol:

My two don't seem fussed with music but they sit on their sofa and watch OH play Mass Effect :lol:

Daisy loves the x factor- not sure if its the music or Simon cowell she likes best though :lol:. One of the rescues near me plays classical music during the day to calm the bunnies and piggies!

Muffin loves 6 music esp steve lamacq so pretty much the sort of stuff that's on there really just like mummy:D

The buns in the garden prefer radio 1 (as they haven't gone digital yet :lol:) but hate scott mills whenever he's on they go psycho and start trying to destroy their playhouses:shock::lol:

They all seem to really love music but not when mummy is singing or dancing

Muffin loves 6 music esp steve lamacq so pretty much the sort of stuff that's on there really just like mummy:D

The buns in the garden prefer radio 1 (as they haven't gone digital yet :lol:) but hate scott mills whenever he's on they go psycho and start trying to destroy their playhouses:shock::lol:

They all seem to really love music but not when mummy is singing or dancing

Buckley prefers to dance with daddy. He says the other buns might think he's a mummy's boy if he dances with me and might tease him :lol:
Seriously if OH starts dancing on the spot, Buckley will binky round his legs in a sort of figure of eight, it's really cute!

I can't say they like music, but one night Lola kept binkying when Keith Lemon did the "sh tiiiiing" bits on Celebrity juice! Cue me and OH, randomly saying it to get her to do it again!! neighbours may have thought we'd lost the plot :lol:

Nutmeg and Smudge look at me weirdly when I play music and sing to them. Mischa likes to join in. :love: Mini joins in to begin with and then gets bored :lol:

Back