• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of my bunny lodger

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
His story here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=304751

Well here's some pics of the little chap, I'm very fond of him so hoping his owners will be found and they are very caring and he has the home he deserves but despite notices/vets notified etc we have heard nothing so if not then he is able to go to live with my sister and family, hopefully next week depending on if they have got accomadation. Here he is for now enjoying my sisters room! :D

He got presents too

rabbits3010.jpg

rabbits38.jpg

rabbits39.jpg

rabbits310.jpg

And this is what he spends a lot of time doing, binkys and racing round like he owns the place!! :love: (The cage is a base)

Last edited:
eeeeeeeeeeee :love: he is a black version of my bella, she looked axactly like that as a baby!!!!!!!!!!! :love: goes hunting for pics

I was thinking hare too! He's certainly very handsome and seems quite relaed in his new surroundings. :)

Thankyou everyone :D He's certiantly stole my heart already :oops: :love: Yes I think he is a belgian hare :)

:love: you sure your sister is having him and not you ;)

:lol: I'd love to keep him, but can't really afford to get him a hunbun until I get a full time job or something and I don't want to stetch things by getting another pet, I'll enjoy looking after him at my sisters though and hopefully she will be moving closer to me so I can visit more :love:

:lol: I'd love to keep him, but can't really afford to get him a hunbun until I get a full time job or something and I don't want to stetch things by getting another pet, I'll enjoy looking after him at my sisters though and hopefully she will be moving closer to me so I can visit more :love:

:) you're so logical, my heart would run away from my head :oops:

:) you're so logical, my heart would run away from my head :oops:

:lol: Thankyou, mine is trying to but with me being 15 I don't have my own house or anything, my parents would let me keep bunny but have to think about things properly :)

:lol: Thankyou, mine is trying to but with me being 15 I don't have my own house or anything, my parents would let me keep bunny but have to think about things properly :)

and your 15 :shock:

:oops: i need more restraint :lol:

at least bun is still kept in the family and you can see him loads x

Back