• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me a hutch please!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for yet another 'recommend me' thread :oops: As next Tuesday draws near and we have not had anything that might lead us to my bunny lodgers owners I better get starting thinking about where he is going to live! We was waiting for a family down the road to come back from holiday as some one suggested asking if he was theirs but they have returned and he doesn't belong to them, they are going to ask a play group on Monday because they know quite a few of the kids there have rabbits however. But if not he is hopefully going to my sisters, so he'll need a hutch. Any recommendations? :)

Yes, I've posted a few wanted adds and had a look at places like preloved etc but none big enough. He seems to be really enjoying being a housebunny but that's not possible for my sister.

Back