• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what pellets do you feed your buns?

shell1805

Mama Doe
:wave: i feed bella and jasper p@h junior/dwarf pellets but i want to swap them over to science select which my nearest garden centre is now stocking :D however as usual miss fussy pants, bella, is having none of it :roll: ive tried it on its own.... she goes on food strike. ive mixed it in.... she picks out the p@h stuff and leaves it :roll:

i want to do whats best for her....

so what do all you guys feed your guys and any suggestions would be great :)

Mine were on SS but I had trouble getting it, so went onto Rabbit Royale, then had that mixed with excel, they're now on excel :lol:

My brudge bunny, Honey refused to eat SS either :roll::lol:

Buckley is happy on his P@H dwarf pellets with a few excel dwarf pellets mixed in.
I don't think I would change him over because the pellets make up such a small part of his diet I really don't think it makes much of a difference, and the P@H pellets keep his coat healthy and his mane is coming back in now too :)

Buckley is happy on his P@H dwarf pellets with a few excel dwarf pellets mixed in.
I don't think I would change him over because the pellets make up such a small part of his diet I really don't think it makes much of a difference, and the P@H pellets keep his coat healthy and his mane is coming back in now too :)

excel make the p@h pellets dont they? :)

bella and jasper are happy on the p@h pellets but i've heard such good things about ss that i wanted to swap over but i think my little madam have other ideas :roll:

do you feed him much pellets? im in the process of decreasing my two's amount they have but they are not too happy about it :roll:

Cooper, Marley and Dexter are on Burgess Excel Adult and Willow is on Burgess Excel Junior and Dwarf, I will be moving Willow to the adult one maybe after christmas, shes currently 5ish months.

oh and did i mention bella wont eat the p@h adult either, she will only eat the junior/ dwarf and believe me she is far from a junior and even furhter from a dwarf :roll:

do you feed him much pellets? im in the process of decreasing my two's amount they have but they are not too happy about it :roll:

I feed him about 25g of pellets per day, basically what they recommend for a nethie even though he's a little bigger than the average nethie. It works for him, helps him keep a stable weight and gives him enough nutrition to keep up his quiff and side burns :lol:

I don't know about excel making the P@H pellets, but they P@H ones are definitely different to the excel ones. The excel ones REEK but the P@H ones smell relatively appetising as far as pellet go :lol:

my three are fed on a mix of SS pellets, SS russell rabbit muesli and burgess exel :wave:

^^ Random mix but i have loads off free bags of each and they need using up, but usually i preffer to feed mine only Bugess Exel adult nuggets :wave:

They also all get fed about an egg cup of pellets each :D

My two are on excel dwarf ones....
They seem to love it so have decided not to swap them for a while

I'm sat here giggling at Bella being such a Madam. :roll::lol:

I'd definitely keep trying - it can't be good for her to being junior/dwarf pellets, I wouldn't have thought? Would breaking up the SS make any difference, so that they looked more like Excel?

I'm sat here giggling at Bella being such a Madam. :roll::lol:

I'd definitely keep trying - it can't be good for her to being junior/dwarf pellets, I wouldn't have thought? Would breaking up the SS make any difference, so that they looked more like Excel?

ive come to the conclusion she goes by smell :roll: if it smells different she aint touching it!!!!

i mean her coat is really shiny, her poops are good, she may be a smidge bit over weight but we have decreased the food so hopefully her podge will shift.... hmmmmmm i dunno, madam wants what madam wants :roll:

A&P is Allen and Page.

Our bridge bunny Bobby had Excel pellets and it wasn't unusual for him to have sticky poos. I don't think this is uncommon with Excel, don't know why though. we've never had a problem with SS, they both wolf it down.

Back