• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagg optimum - Tesco

Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd let people who buy Wagg at Tescos know that they have discontinued selling it. I have let them know how helpful this is!

Hope your all having a nice weekend!

Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd let people who buy Wagg at Tescos know that they have discontinued selling it. I have let them know how helpful this is!

Hope your all having a nice weekend!

depends which they have discontinued if they stopped selling that foul bunny brunch they will be thanked personally by me!
:)

the :censored:
thats the cheapest decent food out their too!!
and saved people from having to pay P@H money:(
bloody tesco what a bunch of rejects!

I know right!! That is pretty much what I told them. The guy I spoke to actually suggested I go to P@H, so I explained exactly why, as an ex employeee, I would never set foot in one of those shops, let alone buy something from them!!

I did explain to them why the muesli foods are unsuitable, how rabbits are as popular as cats and dogs, and why probably 1000's of people refuse to shop in shops that sell animals. I gave him the name of RU to look at too to see all the bad stories about pet shops, so hopefully they will have a good look and think about improving their small animal section, Tesco stores have enough space to be able to compete with P@H, theres a real gap in the market I hope Tesco will grab hold off. I'd love to just pop up the road for pet stuff!

I use Charnwoods for my animals and it is good value and available to order online. Great if you have a number of rabbits and/or guinea pigs.

My local Tesco stopped selling it a few months ago and I complained instore and to head office about how annoying and unhelpful it was as I live in the middle of nowhere pretty much and cant get many places to get the food.

I ended up having to order my latest bag from The hay experts but with delivery it came to over £7 for the 2.5kg bag.

stupid tesco :censored:
least i go to milbury hill for my wagg optimum
so they better keep it up i remember it was 2.99 to start with but atm its 3.49
bunny brunch is ****:evil:

Back