• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the hay experts recomendations?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
can anyone recomend things they have bought from the hay experts?
poppet loves everything which makes my choice harder as to what to get her:lol:

what things do your bunny's love which hay?
what toys?
what treats?

I got the selection packs for my guinea pigs and rabbit and then bough the hay that they seemed to enjoy the most. They loved ripping open the paper bags and there were clear favourites :D

Always found the service and delivery times great.

I know it's not a hay but mine love readigrass and get a small handful as a daily treat.

The chill n chew mat and the willow rings are loved here. Oh and also the brown paper bag that the mat comes in gets played with more than the toys!

Fenugreek crunchies, dried dandelion and dried plantain mixed in with hay are good too.

Spenser would not be pleased if I ran out of fenugreek crunchies or apple snacks. He also likes dried dandelion and plantain. He's not a big hay eater but likes Alpine meadow hay (not Welsh meadow hay) and green oat hay. He's not really big on toys, but quite likes the grassy carrots now and again.

Just bought my lots some carrott woodrolls and they all LOVE them. Keeps them entertained for ages.
They also love the willow ball trio, apple tree sticks and gnaw stones (save my skirting boards!)
Treatwise I always get fenugreek crunchies, and this time round have bought some dried garden herbs which they really love too :wave:

Back