• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two hot bunnies

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Making the most of the iced bottles

8a498754-3615-44d0-b4e8-72bfbcdc2efd-1.jpg

a9b1cbcf-0fd2-4dba-a9f0-f1d65f394611.jpg

Carlo begging a groom off Bobby, not happening sunshine :lol:

266343a5-b64a-44dc-97fd-55f6ddb89af6.jpg

Aw they are cute. Poor Ted begs grooms from Rosie all the time but she just ignores him :(. He's so attentive to her as well :)

Carlos the same, he grooms everyone and everything, with not much back from her ladyship!! :(

Sometimes he gets one lick, but I think that's just to appease him :lol:

Awww :love:

Carlo sounds just like my Oscar, he spends hours grooming her ladyship every day and all he wants in return is a couple of licks, but does he get one? No! Poor man, very occaisionally she will half-heartedly give him a couple of licks, and then shove her head under his :lol:

Awww :love:

Carlo sounds just like my Oscar, he spends hours grooming her ladyship every day and all he wants in return is a couple of licks, but does he get one? No! Poor man, very occaisionally she will half-heartedly give him a couple of licks, and then shove her head under his :lol:

Yep sounds about right!! Poor slave Bunnies :(

Awwwwww, not seen these 2 in ages :love:
Timmy begs for grooms off Mimi aswell and she just looks at him asif to say " yeh keep dreamin" :roll::lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one whos little lady will not return the favour. I always feel really sorry for poor Ted :(. I've honestly never seen her lick him even once :(. But he loves her anyway :love:

Aww bless Carlo!! :lol: :love:
Oberon does the same thing with Pie. He absolutely adores her and she couldnt give a stuff! :roll: :lol:

Back