• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Bouncer does NOT travel light!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

Bouncerskit002.jpg

Bouncerskit001.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I just saw the bags in the boot and thought that's a lot! Then scrolled down the page and saw the rest!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Lucky bunny! :love: Best wishes with his leave today xxxxx

Haven't you noticed he's sneaked a box of Belgian Chocolate Biscuits in with the herbs and carrot tops? Norty bunneh :lol::lol::lol:

:shock:

Oh Jen( and Chris)........ You are fantastic. Bouncer will have a wonderful home and his new "bunny parents" will benefit so much from all the loveand care you have extended to him.

Well done Jen you are one huge shining star -:wave::wave:

I am so pleased you have found a lovely home for Bouncer. :) well done for looking after him, you must be a little sad, lots of hugs. sending lots of good luck vibes to Bouncer and his new Mummy and Daddy.:love:

We are home and I have already had some lovely photos from Bouncers mummy of him exploring 'his' dining room inc a great flopped pic :love:

I am assured they will be on here later ;)

Back