• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

past pets *exotics* *snakes and tarantulas*

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
OH wouldnt let me have a snake lol he hates them but here are some of my old babbas

Hypolyta my old corny (i have some amazing ones of her feeding i wont post here but pm me if youd like to nose :) )
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

my old curly haired T
IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Me mums lizard... cant remember what they where..

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Very neat! I love corns especially. My family aren't too fond of snakes as pets because of what you have to feed them but one day I'll have a corn, kingsnake, garter snake, rough green snake, and milksnake :love:

admittedly i loved feeding time:love:
she was only on pinkies but she couldnt half warf them down,
im really hankering for a rainbow boa.
ill wait till me and OH have our own house for that:lol:
ill just bring it home:lol:

:lol: I feel bad about feeding insects to things. I love mice and rats so much so it'd make me a bit sad but then how different is it really to feeding my carnivore/omnivore pets meat... Maybe I'll start off with a garter or rough green which only eat insects and show my family how awesome snakes are :D

:lol: I feel bad about feeding insects to things. I love mice and rats so much so it'd make me a bit sad but then how different is it really to feeding my carnivore/omnivore pets meat... Maybe I'll start off with a garter or rough green which only eat insects and show my family how awesome snakes are :D

See my OH is a wimp id love a garter but he hates insects:roll::lol::lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Lovely! Your Corn is sooo pretty too! I find them feeding fascinating. I remember feeding my big male Royal when he "upgraded" to larger food and the speed he used to strike at! Amazing! :D

See my OH is a wimp id love a garter but he hates insects:roll::lol::lol:

That's a shame :(

:D I think insects are interesting and cute. When I have pets that need insects to eat I think it'll be fun to breed crickets and worms and such. And I'll have pet hissing cockroaches :D

Back