• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid fireworks!!!!

We've got them here, buit it's part of a gala week thing in the neighbouring town. I did go out to check Spense, but he wasn't bothered (although very pleased with the dried plantain I had for him). :lol: Your fireworks are obviously much closer so hope the Boys and her ladyship are not upset by them.

Same here, in Cheltenham. They're basically outside Buckley's window. Don't understand why they're happening though. There's no reason for them. Buckley is currently hiding under my legs, under the duvet. He's never heard fireworks before now :(

And here! :wave: Poor Floss is stressed out. When there are fireworks here you can always hear them, but never see them, which is just the wrong way round! Is gala week something to do with boats?

Last edited:
I would have said the end of ramadam but thats not till the 29th. No fireworks around here thank goodness :)

Sunbury regatta and big firework display at 9 pm but the animals are not bothered. I took a video. All I got was the sound effects. :roll:

a friend of mine told me it was Jamaican weekend and she was away at a party with fireworks etc.. could it be something to do with that since there seem to be a few cases?

There's just one noisy family in this neighbourhood (why do they move to a quiet place if they want to be noisy????) - I think they were the ones with the fireworks :evil:

Dan was a bit nervy this morning, ate a little breakfast, but then stopped. Fortunately he soon picked up and started scoffing a pile of hawthorn :)

They don't seem to mind when the fireworks start when it's light, but when it's all been quiet and peaceful, and it's dark and then it suddenly all starts it must be so frightening for them :(

Yes, we only have 1 noisy family in our little run of houses. Her kids are the one's outside in the summer shouting their heads off at 8am. And she thinks she has the most amazing karaoke voice ever, she stands outside to do the singing in the evening :roll:

Yes, we only have 1 noisy family in our little run of houses. Her kids are the one's outside in the summer shouting their heads off at 8am. And she thinks she has the most amazing karaoke voice ever, she stands outside to do the singing in the evening :roll:

Niiice......

Back