• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Book of Bunnies is complete!

Pipkin01

Warren Scout
Following on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=304936

I've been working on my book for people to look at in the reception area all day and I think it's finished!

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

Thank you to everyone that gave me pictures. I used as many as I could. I'm sure more pages will be added in the future :)

Wow, that looks great! I like that you've got so many pictures, they are a great way to get a point across without relying on people reading too much text.

Let us know if you get any feedback from customers :)

Glad everyone likes it :D Really pleased with how it turned out, was really difficult as had so much I wanted to write but didn't want to overload it with text. So made sure I kept the text big and each section to a page. Folder only cost £1.70 from Wilkos and has 40 folders in it so lots of room for expansion! I think it will be a work in progress that I can gradually add bits to as and when I think of something to add.

Will take it in to work on Monday and show it to my head nurse, fingers crossed she's impressed with it too!

And thank you so much again to everyone for their great pictures, it wouldn't have been the same without so many beautiful bunnies :love:

that really is lovely! get it published!

Aww thank you :oops: Not sure if it's good enough to publish and no idea how I'd go about it.... Maybe after I've added some more pages in the future! Glad everyone has recognised their bunnies :) Tried to include at least one picture from everyone!

Showed the book to my head nurse yesterday and she was very impressed :D It is now in the waiting room! Going to make it into a smaller booklet too so that it can go in my rabbit packs that I'm going to make up once the leaflets I've ordered have arrived.

Supreme are sending me some made up rabbits packs that they had left over. Think they turned up today but didn't get time to look...

wow - thats great! I love it! well done!:love::love::love:

now just a little sad I missed sending in pics for you to add.....oh well..will just have to wait for you next book! hee hee hee!

wow - thats great! I love it! well done!:love::love::love:

now just a little sad I missed sending in pics for you to add.....oh well..will just have to wait for you next book! hee hee hee!

I'm planning on adding more pages in the future so feel free to send me any pictures, I'm sure I'll find some way to include them :) Also planning on making some sort of display for the waiting room at some point so the more bunnies the better!

I'm planning on adding more pages in the future so feel free to send me any pictures, I'm sure I'll find some way to include them :) Also planning on making some sort of display for the waiting room at some point so the more bunnies the better!

:oops::lol::p:p:p:pyeah...wahooooooooo! binkies round the room! :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know what kind of pics and I will endeavour to supply!:lol::D

:oops::lol::p:p:p:pyeah...wahooooooooo! binkies round the room! :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know what kind of pics and I will endeavour to supply!:lol::D

I'm looking for pictures of set ups good and bad, thinking good and bad set ups could make for a good display board as the pictures will speak for themselves. Different bunny behaviours such as binkys, digging etc. Also pictures of bunnies snuggling.

Pictures of poorly bunnies; sore hocks, flystrike, myxi if you have anything like that.

Looking for inspiration for other pages to include as well. I'm sure there's lots more info I can fit in there! So even pictures of things like plants that you can pick for your bunny to help people indentify them?

Back