• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arran is changing colour!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Some may remember that before I went on my trip...I posted photos of the rabbits here - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=302672&highlight=islay

And this was Arran before I left

Arran by Niseag, on Flickr

Not a great photo, but he was sort of grey colours...

well now...He has become much much darker! It's hard to get a decent photo, it loosk like he has black panda eyes.

004copy-1.jpg

002copy-1.jpg

006copy-1.jpg

013copy-1.jpg

015copy.jpg

018copy.jpg

I do wonder how much darker he is going to get :love: I think he is even cuter at the moment!

:love::love::love::love: I think that Arron might just be the cutest little bunny that I have ever seen. He looks like he has one of a kind markings and coloring. I have never seen a rabbit quite like Arron. How old is he? He is a little doll.

Julie changes her markings and coloring every time she does a big shed.

They are both very cute :love:
Molly's changing colour too. She was totally black when I got her, and now her head and two of her legs are brown :lol: I don't understand why, is it when they moult its the hair underneath?

They are both very cute :love:
Molly's changing colour too. She was totally black when I got her, and now her head and two of her legs are brown :lol: I don't understand why, is it when they moult its the hair underneath?

I assume it must be, its odd. Jura moulted, but stayed the same colour. Islay just didn't moult, and Arran is changing colour completely!

Then Im afraid you and I will have to fight a duel for him!! see you at Dawn!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
My God!! Hes probably the most gorgous bunny I have ever seen........

I'll be feeding Archie at dawn but could do 9am? ;)

Bring it on girlfriend :lol:

I'll be feeding Archie at dawn but could do 9am? ;)

Bring it on girlfriend :lol:

Hang on a minute,Mrs!! Youve got Archie and John.
I have no-one.:(
And Ive got to wait till 9?????????
Bring Archie at Dawn......I fancy a squeeze!!!!!!!:love::love:

Hang on a minute,Mrs!! Youve got Archie and John.
I have no-one.:(
And Ive got to wait till 9?????????
Bring Archie at Dawn......I fancy a squeeze!!!!!!!:love::love:

Yeh but you've got lots of bunnies and puddycats! :) Ok Archie loves cuddles :wave::lol:

I'd love a nethie again :love:

Hehe, I am glad you like him! I think this week is the week for them all to move in together, today was great progress with dating, all flopped together and the girls groomed him and lot. Then he would run off to play, then go back and ask for more kissies :love:

Back