• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunshine

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Violet and Sunshine are two buns in Lou's care (louise and gus) and they are here for boarding, Violet is currently being bonded with Oscar, another boarders rabbit as she was looking for a friend for him so fingers crossed Lou doesnt have to take her home again!

But the other girly is Sunshine, here are some photos of her

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Isnt she adorable?

she is gorgeous and very tolerant of my 3 yr old, although Violet had even less fear esp when being fed grass.

Violet is adorable isnt she! Sunshine is a little monkey, she hated Oscar, but Violet loves him :love:

Awww lovely pics :) I met Sunshine yesterday and she really is a bundle of character :D Very happy to sit and have her head rubbed as long as her feet are firmly on the floor, a really pretty little girl too.

Is she ready for rehoming now, Lou? She was spayed a few weeks ago wasn't she?

Is she ready for rehoming now, Lou? She was spayed a few weeks ago wasn't she?

Yep Sunshine is looking for a home, as Santa said she loves attention and nose rubs as long as she is firmly on the ground!
She is a real little character, very nosey and like to be involved in everything!!
If anyone thinks they could give her a home get in touch :wave:

Awww she is beautiful :love:

I see she is only a few mins from me...might have to bunny nap her :D:lol:

Back