• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i just never realised......

shell1805

Mama Doe
my OH is always saying i have too much bun stuff. my come back is always 'they need this' or 'we might as well get this now while i think of it'

well today i had a sort out of all the buns stuff and disregarding their essentials (food, hay, cleaning out stuff and treats/toys already in use) this is what i was confronted with:

as a whole:
001-40.jpg

individual sections:

002-41.jpg

003-35.jpg

:shock: i have 3 spare food bowls, a water bottle, spare litter tray, an array of toys, and the treats.... oh my lord!!! :shock: :oops:

to be fair this storage box is very disceiving:

005-31.jpg

'mummeh i dont see what the problem is??!!'

004-37.jpg

think i might be well stocked.... into next year!!!! :lol:

x

I have those storage drawers too.

Mine are positively deprived compared to your's treats!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we could rival that quite easily :oops: most of it is dried forage for the winter though.

I'm a terrible Mommy, all poor Louie has got is a black bag full of hay and some pellets :oops:

Yes that does look like quite a lot :lol::lol: Our treat jar is nearly empty :shock: will be going to stock up tomorrow.

if you need anything you know where to come to ;) might as well start shipping some of it out :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I bet you'd be through it all soon enough if you don't add to it - and you'll feel like you've loads more money :lol::lol::lol:

Multiply that by about 5 boxes and some of those being full of mini bales of hay, and you might come close to my hoard... :oops:
And don't ask me how many extra sippy bottles I have filled with quick change water in my little refrigerator....:roll:
I'm a disgrace.:(

But don't you love going through websites and shops looking for the next thing which will make them happy and love you that little bit more!:lol::lol:

I need to do some spring cleaning too methinks!! There are 18 paper bags of dried grass that need somewhere to go!!

But don't you love going through websites and shops looking for the next thing which will make them happy and love you that little bit more!:lol::lol:

I need to do some spring cleaning too methinks!! There are 18 paper bags of dried grass that need somewhere to go!!

exactly!!!! :lol: i feel i have a bunny supply buying addiction :oops: :lol:

ooooooo we should start an intervention group!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I would have loads of 'spare' stuff if I had the room :lol:
I brought more hay than they need this week as p@h has the burgess stuff they love on offer :roll:

Back